It is addressed to people who seek to indulge themselves in the magic world of wine and enjoy the privileges of a Wine Club of high standards.
Starting its journey in 1989, Cellier Wine Club – the first Wine Club established in Greece – gives a new perspective to Cellier’s tradition, which from 1938 prevails in the market with its exceptional quality spirits and wines.
As a member of Cellier Wine Club you gain access to the international wine world, as well as that of Greece, a country with a long tradition in the production of quality wine. As a member you can enjoy a series of privileges, such as:
- 10% discount on all Cellier products*.
- Additional 8% discount for purchases of at least 12 bottles of the same wine*.
- Participation in Wine dinners, Tastings and wine events.
- Newsletters with Cellier’s recommendations.
- Tips for the creation and management of a cellar.
- Priority in En-Primeurs purchases.
- Access to Cellier’s “heart”, the cellar, which has been in operation since 1938.
- Discount on “WSPC” lessons, www.wspc.gr, a subsidiary of the British Wine & Spirit Education Trust.
On the exclusive member’s hot line, as well as on our e-shop, wine specialists are ready to answer to any question related to wines and food and wine pairing either with fine or daily dining, while also receiving your orders.
Register online at Cellier Wine Club and enjoy the immediate privileges and rewards that only one Club of international standards can offer. Alternatively, you can visit one of our stores for your registration.
*applies for specific products
*You can enjoy the benefits of Celier Wine Club membership after activation of your account (within one working day). Once you receive a confirmation email of your account activation, you can start enjoying the unique benefits of the membership.Registration fee €30,00